Terms & Conditions
Derrick Tulali | September 19, 2023
Welcome to Acute SEO ‘s website (the “Website”) https://acuteseo.com/. By accessing and using this Website, you agree to abide by the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree with these terms, please refrain from using this Website.
- Acceptance of Terms
- Intellectual Property Rights
- All content, including but not limited to, logos, graphics, videos, text, and software, is the property of Acute SEO and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. Unauthorized use or reproduction is strictly prohibited.
- Limitation of Liability
- Acute SEO shall not be responsible or liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or any other damages resulting from the use or inability to use the Website or any content therein.
- Website Usage
- Users agree not to use this Website in a way that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Website or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Website.
- Links to Third-Party Sites
- The Website may contain links to other websites. Acute SEO is not responsible for the content, accuracy, or opinions expressed on such websites, and such websites are not necessarily investigated, monitored, or checked for accuracy or completeness by us.
- Changes to the Terms
- Acute SEO reserves the right to change, modify, or update these terms and conditions at any time without notice. It is the user’s responsibility to regularly review these terms.
- User Content
- Any content uploaded or provided by users remains their responsibility. Acute SEO has the right but not the obligation to monitor and remove any user content deemed inappropriate.
- Governing Law
- These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state or country where Acute SEO is based, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Dispute Resolution
- Any dispute arising out of or relating to these terms and conditions or the use of the Website will be resolved through amicable negotiations or, if necessary, legal proceedings in the jurisdiction where Acute SEO is based.
- Contact Information
- For any queries related to these terms and conditions, please contact [email protected].
By continuing to navigate this Website, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions set forth above. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please refrain from using our Website.